How do you decide which marketing tasks you should outsource and which tasks you should keep in-house?
That's what we're discussing today with a lady who takes a strategic and data-driven approach to identifying a business's primary goals and translating them into actionable KPIs that move the needle.
She's had her clients featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Huffington Post, and her agency is a Facebook-verified marketing partner.
A warm welcome to the Strategic Marketing Show, Ashley Monk.
Topics discussed on this episode include:
- If a business can afford it, and they can have as big a marketing team as they want, shouldn’t they just do everything in-house?
- How do you go about selecting which tasks to outsource?
- How do you ensure that communication is as clear and effective as possible, to ensure that the negative aspects of silos don’t occur?
- As an agency, how do you cope with being the silo?
- How has what is outsourced changed over the past few years, and how do you see this changing over the next few years?