Welcome to another great episode of the Beer n BS Show.
A podcast where drink a few beers and dip into a few topical areas of discussion. On this show we chat about the absolute mess that is Afghanistan, have a debrief of Aaron’s wedding and get hung up on how to open a banana correctly.
Will you get our ‘Beer or BS’ quiz all correct? Mr Rachel is a guest on the show too!
Grab a beer, grab some headphones (we are not suitable for children) and enjoy the show!
- Sour by Gosnells (Sparkling Mead) – 4.0% ABV
Rachel rates 6.9 out of 10
- Silver Strand by Siren Craft Brew(California IPA) – 6.0% ABV
Aaron rates 7.8 out of 10
- Virtuous Grapefruit by Kirkstall Brewery (Citrus IPA) - 6.2% ABV
Geoff rates out 6.5 of 10
- Duvel by Duvel (Belgium Strong Blonde) - 8.5% ABV
Phil rates out 9.0 of 10
Aaron's Craft Beer Suggestion:
- Last Bus Tae Yoker - Overtone Brewing - 6.5% ABV (TIPA)
Triple dry-hopped with Idaho 7, Mosaic and Sabro, this beer is not shy on flavour. Huge mango and sweet pineapple flavours with subtle hints of coconut and peach