We sadly say goodbye to Nathan - The Brother from another Mother with the 4k mind, the hoppy pants and gifted the world with the word Jovler - has decided to focus on other equally important commitments. Never say never though – he may be back when he finds he has more free time.
In this show we blind taste craft beers from Ainsty Ales (York) and talk about 9 of the worst movies we have ever seen so you don't have to watch them. We end the show with the Beer or Bullshit quiz.
Grab a drink and settle in with us to listen to the Beer n BS Show.
- Flummoxed Farmer by Ainsty Ales(Session Blonde) – 4.0% ABV
Aaron rates 7.8 out of 10
- Cool Citra by Ainsty Ales(West Coast APA) – 4.4% ABV
Aaron rates 7.6 out of 10
- Killa Kiwi by Ainsty Ales (New World IPA) - 5.0% ABV
Geoff rates out 8.0 of 10
- Ainsty Assassin by Ainsty Ales (Oatmeal Stout) - 4.9% ABV
Nathan rates out 7.0 of 10
- Quality Lager Beer by Faxe (Lager) - 5.0% ABV
Geoff rates 1.5 out of 10
Aaron rates 1.8 out of 10
Nathan rates out 0.9 of 10
Average score: 1.4 out of 10
Aaron's Craft Beer Suggestion:
- McConnel's - Thornbridge Brewery - 5.0% ABV (Creamy Vanilla Stout)
McConnel's is a creamy vanilla stout with subtle flavours of raspberry and a dark chocolate bitter finish.
Bigfoot Festival 18th to 20th of June 20201 - Ragley Hall - Warwickshire UK
- Bigfoot Festival have an amazing music programming for you, choosing the perfect beer from a top brewer, enjoying delicious food from the best chefs, stunning boutique camping that doesn’t break the bank, taking a moment of relaxation by the lake, and being open to all – families, friends, party-goers. Somewhere in enjoying all this excitement you’ll find Bigfoot.