English spoken - In this episode of the Leiden Psychology Podcast we talk with Leonie Vreeke and Nina Komrij, about the Cool Little Kids research project on training parents of anxiety prone toddlers. We talk about the importance of recognising anxiety proneness and talk about protective parenting: what is helpful and what is not?
For more information about the Cool Little Kids research project by Leonie and Nina, visit the website www.universiteitleiden.nl/cool-little-kids
• Universiteit Leiden: Leonie Vreeke & Nina Komrij
• More information: for parents
• More information: for professionals
Music credits: Yiğit Bozok
The Leiden Psychology Podcast is a production of the Leiden University Institute of Psychology.
Follow everything Leiden Psychology has to offer:
• Facebook: LeidenPsychology
• Twitter: @LeidenPsy
• Instagram: LeidenPsychology
• LinkedIn: Institute of Psychology | Leiden University
• Send a voice message
• Or get in touch with us via email