Matt Marchisello and Tanuja Ramchal explore what it takes to pursue an unconventional career path that aligns with who you are.
- It's common and okay to feel scattered when exploring career paths
- What you can do to get support & avoid your dreams being crushed
- A shift in thinking that takes the pressure off picking the "right" field
- Why being "realistic" can stifle your creativity and natural expression
- How taking stock of your values & lived experiences opens up options
- Why believing some jobs are higher status than others can be a career trap