What makes customer experience great, and what makes it not so good? And what can big companies learn from small companies about customer experience?
That's what we're discussing today with a lady who has 12 years of experience in customer-centric roles, both in France and the UK.
She has worked mostly in luxury and tech, and her main driver is the positive impact her work has on others. She is currently the Customer Journey Director at MySense.ai.
A warm welcome to the Strategic Marketing Show, Swanny Henry.
[You can find Swanny over at MySense.ai.]
Topics discussed on this episode include:
- What are the key elements that create great customer experience?
- What makes customer experience bad?
- You’ve worked in both large companies and small companies - Why is the approach to customer experience different in a startup versus a bigger company?
- What can big companies learn from small companies about customer experience?
- How are customer expectations changing?
- How do you build great customer experience into a marketing strategy?
- How do you measure the impact of great customer experience on the business’ bottom line?
- You have a case study that you’d like to talk about where going the extra mile proves to be extremely worthwhile.