Hello What a Week listeners. Thank you for taking the time to download and listen to the show. If you're selling your house, call me, I'll buy it. Call or text me at (801) 874-7717
- The joy of runny, chunky shakes
- Today is national video games day
- New Disney+ subscribers can sign up for $1.99 until September 19, 2022.
- Burger King unveils $400 million plan to revive U.S. sales.
- A parking spot in San Francisco is for sale for $90,000.
- A team of scientists have developed a way of making flat pasta that allows it to turn into fancy 3D shapes as it cooks.
- Divers pulled more than 25,000 pounds of submerged trash from Lake Tahoe
- Amazon introduces three-day delay period to delay reviews bombing.
- Kevin’s son, Zach, future job reviewing movies
- Cruise, the autonomous vehicle company owned by General Motors, will launch a robotaxi service in Phoenix, Arizona, and Austin, Texas, before the end of 2022.
- Annoying Uber drivers
- Telsa to make ‘Joe Mode’ even quieter to avoid disturbing child passengers.
- Lamborghini has reportedly sold ALL their cars and will sell again in 2024.
- Patrick moving back to Cedar Hills
- SNL is the show with 81 Emmy wins.
- Joe Buck and Troy Aikman make their debut on Monday Night Football after leaving Fox.
- Elon Musk’s ex-girlfriend is auctioning college photos of him
- ‘Mudge’ to be front and center during the Twitter trial
- MrBeast tweeted that the opening of his first physical restaurant in a New Jersey shopping mall broke the world record for most burgers sold in one day by a single restaurant. Guinness World Records want proof.
- Ted Lasso wins Emmy for Best Comedy series
- Apple announced new AirPods Pro, the Apple Watch Ultra, and four new iPhone 14s.
- iOS 16 was released a few hours ago
- Major League Baseball will have a pitch clock, limit defensive shifts, and will have bigger bases in 2023.
- The Buccaneers-Cowboys game generated an audience of 18.59 million people on Sunday night.
- The game show This or That?