Hello Light of Insight community! I am so happy to be back podcasting! I was in Montana, Canada, and New York visiting with friends and family for the past couple of months. What a joy it was to spend quality time with the people who mean so much to me.
I talk about my time in America and Canada as well as some lessons and reflections I gained during the journey.
Episode highlights and notes:
- My dad Tony’s landscape and nature photography: https://www.anthonygamell.com/
- The hike we did in Glacier National Park: http://www.hikinginglacier.com/swiftcurrent-pass.htm
- Lessons with stress and anxiety while traveling
- What I’m reading and mentally taking in: How to Love by Thich Nhat Hanh - you can order it here on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Love-Mindfulness-Essentials-Thich-Nhat/dp/1937006883
- Journal reflections and prompts: When are you the most joyous and happy? Where are you? What feelings come up? Who are you with? What are you doing?