Straight from Benzinga newsdesk, hosts Brent Slava and Michael O'Connor bring you the market news and stocks to watch.
Subscribe to our Stocks To Watch Newsletter here : https://go.benzinga.com/sales-page-187126583617110118712659
$TSM $AAPL $KHC $MCK $CRM
Today is the last day for hedge funds to file notice of their holdings as of the quarter ended December 31, 2022. These SEC filings are referred to as 13F filings.
To hear more about "13F season" and how to incorporate the knowledge into your trading or investing strategy, tune into Benzinga's daily Stocks To Watch podcast on Benzinga's Twitter around market open or on Spotify or Apple after 10 a.m. EDT.
- Taiwan Semi (TSM) -
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway cut their stake in Taiwan Semi by nearly 90% over last quarter. Despite the reduced position, Buffett and Berkshire still hold nearly 9 million American Depositary Shares (ADS) of Taiwan Semi.
- Apple (AAPL) -
- Buffett purchased more than 300,000 shares of Apple by the end of last quarter, bringing Berkshire's total position in the stock to nearly 900 million shares.
- Kraft Heinz (KHC) -
- Buffett sold shares of Kraft Heinz over the quarter but still holds a whopping 423 million shares of the company, about 35% of the company's total outstanding shares.
- McKesson (MCK) -
- Berkshire cut its stake in this healthcare company by about 10% to around 3 million shares.
- Salesforce.com (CRM) -
- Shares rallied last week following a Wall Street Journal report activist investor Dan Loeb and his hedge fund, Third Point, took a stake in Salesforce. The report was not yet confirmed despite the hedge fund 13F filings hitting this week as those 13F filings are for the end of the last quarter and the reported stake by Loeb would have been purchased in the last month or so.
Brent Slava Reach out to Brent at email@example.com
Sr. Reporter, Head of Benzinga Newsdesk
Michael O'Connor Reach out to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benzinga Strategy Development
to make this content better!If you have ideas for stocks we should cover or have feedback about the info or presentation, please drop us a line at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy