- Rob's hat trick record.
- Phil and Rob's 24 year-long friendship and their time as Youth Footballers.
- Rob's childhood in Zambia and move to Wales at the age of 9.
- Rob's transition from the Youth Team to the First Team.
- The mental and physical challenges of being a Pro Footballer.
- The aspects of Rob's personality which helped him thrive at Cardiff City and as a Pro Footballer.
- The power of visualisation in elite performance.
- How fear of failure can hold people back from chasing their goals.
- The importance of both quick decision making and intuition in being a good athlete, and how training can help one develop these skills.
- How Rob has taken the skills gained and lessons learn from his football career into his current career as a coach.
Robert Earnshaw's Bio: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Earnshaw
Robert Earnshaw's Twitter: https://twitter.com/RobertEarnshaw
Robert Earnshaw's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robertearnshaw
SleepThe Engineered Network