[Quran Chapter 16]
111. On the Day when every soul will come pleading for itself, and every soul will be paid in full for what it has done, and they will not be wronged.
112. And Allah cites the example of a town that was secure and peaceful, with its livelihood coming to it abundantly from every direction. But then it turned unappreciative of Allah's blessings, so Allah made it taste the robe of hunger and fear, because of what they used to craft.
113. A messenger from among them had come to them, but they denounced him, so the punishment seized them in the midst of their wrongdoing.
114. Eat of the lawful and good things Allah has provided for you, and be thankful for Allah's blessings, if it is Him that you serve.
115. He has forbidden you carrion, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and anything consecrated to other than Allah. But if anyone is compelled by necessity, without being deliberate or malicious, then Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
116. And do not say of falsehood asserted by your tongues, "This is lawful, and this is unlawful," in order to invent lies and attribute them to Allah. Those who invent lies and attribute them to Allah will not succeed.
117. A brief enjoyment—then they will have a painful punishment.
118. For those who are Jews, We have prohibited what We related to you before. We did not wrong them, but they used to wrong their own selves.
119. But towards those who do wrongs in ignorance, and then repent afterwards and reform, your Lord thereafter is Forgiving and Merciful.
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/mochzamroni/message
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/mochzamroni/support
A Psychic's StoryNichole Bigley: Spiritual Guide, Intuitive, Energy Healer, Psychic, Medium, Teacher, Reiki, Intuition, God, Angels, Spirit Guides, Universe, Soul, Life After Death, Supernatural, Spirituality, Higher + Highest Self, Consciousness, Awakening)