Diana George is the founder and president of By George HR Solutions. She has worked with global companies such as BOSE and the luxury watch brand OMEGA.
- Estimation of effort: Lessons learned from having been an entrepreneur before [2:10]
- Going global when sky is the limit [4:46]
- Your employees are your best brand ambassadors [6:21]
- The kinds of mistakes companies make when it comes to hiring [7:11]
- Why you should set other people for success [10:44]
- When your ideas and vision extend beyond the company you work for [12:12]
- The importance of not chasing money once you get unemployed [13:57]
- Temp agencies as a means to relieving stress in case of a sudden job loss [15:54]
- How to find the right people for your business early on in the process [18:58]
- Ways in which LinkedIn could be useful besides just having a good profile [21:42]
With over three decades’ experience in a career that has encompassed leadership in retail, non-profit, health and wellness and the private sector, Diana works with companies to realize and strengthen the resources they have in their employees.
Diana consults with organization when they are ready to hire reliable employees so that they can increase their productivity, profitability and improve retention in the workplace.
Learn more about Diana at http://www.bygeorgehr.com, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Brief Description of Gift
A workbook for entrepreneurs with the 5 questions that every new entrepreneur should consider before they start their business.
URL for Free Gift
SleepThe Engineered Network