What we talked about in this episode:
- What it’s like to be a male in a female dominated niche.
- Breaking stereotypes and balancing the gender roles in the home.
- How it’s easier to accept information from a male on these topics
- How his mental health journey and fatherhood resonates with the male audience.
- What it’s like to live tiny in NYC
- How small spaces push you out into your town.
- How do you manage toys for three kids in a small space and what boundaries they use to fulfill what they desire.
- What our generation is doing differently as parents and how we are breaking the cycle
- How living on one salary has allowed them to do more.
- How they pack and travel with three kids
- His top tips on how to plan for travel with a family
Amazon packing cubes