Tannaz is an inspiring artist, coach and choreographer. Inspired by Persian poems and music she works towards her goal of popularizing Iranian culture through movement and art. She shares the joy and deep connection to her soul with Persian Classical, as well as whirling dances. Tannaz explores both traditional and modern interpretations of the ancient art forms.
In this episode you will learn about:
- The role of Persian poetry in dance
- Realities of teaching dance in Iran
- Tannaz’s love to whirling dances
- Representation of Persian dance on social media
- Tannaz’s goals and artistic dreams
Show Notes to this episode:
Check Business Course for Belly Dancers | Everything About Gigs: www.ianadance.com/business
Get a FREE Step-By-Step Guide here: www.ianadance.com/guide
Find Tannaz on Instagram.