Inclusivity at the Top of the Leadership Agenda with Teresa Boughey #103
In the episode, Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast by Teresa Boughey, who is the CEO of the award-winning consultancy Jungle HR and founder of Inclusion 24/7.
Teresa is also a TEDx speaker and author of the Amazon bestselling book “Closing the Gap: 5 Steps to Creating an Inclusive Culture” which was designed to support business professionals at every stage of their inclusivity journey and was highly commended as an Exceptional Book that Promotes Diversity at the Business Book Awards 2020.
Nick sits down with Teresa to speak about why companies should link their ESG strategies with their DEI strategies, HR trends to consider for 2024, how to create lasting change through HR transformation, and perhaps most importantly, they explore why Putting an Inclusive culture should be at the top of every leadership agenda!
In this “Inclusivity at the Top of the Leadership Agenda” episode with Teresa Boughey on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- Tell us about your book "Closing the Gap"
- What is Diversity Fatigue, when does it set in, and how can we overcome it?
- Why should companies link their ESG and DEI strategies?
- Why should creating an Inclusive culture be at the top of the leadership agenda?
- How can HR leaders move an organisation from a ‘tick-box’ to a transformation?
- Why is it important to promote female Entrepreneurship among women today?
- Finally, what do you believe will be the HR trends we need to prepare for next?
Links highlighted in this “Putting Inclusivity at the Top of the Leadership Agenda” episode are included below: