Seif El-Sahly is a self-made entrepreneur who has breathed new life into over 150 units in three years. Born in Abu Dhabi from a family of engineers, he sailed into the Canadian construction industry in 2006, and in just a decade, he went from being an employee to running his own construction company.
His hands-on approach is rooted in an eye-opening experience in 2016 when he took over an abandoned renovation job and turned it into a showcase of his organic learning. Seif's massive leap from a solo operation to leading a team of professionals in under four years shows his prowess in the field.
In this episode, we discuss the following:
- Transitioning from employment to construction entrepreneurship.
- The crucial role financial stability and credit status play in the entrepreneurship journey.
- Secrets to forging long-lasting relationships with subcontractors in the construction industry.
- Unfolding the myriad options and pivotal considerations before venturing into building garden suites.
- The code on the timeline, permits, and financial strategies needed for successful garden suite projects.
Or on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/seifelsahly/
FREE REPORT: Download our free report
: "Multi-Unit Renovation Operations Order - A Guide to Starting a Renovation”
Did you like this episode? Please take a moment to subscribe and leave a review today!
This episode has been brought to you by Don Chen, Mortgage Agent, Pineapple.
Follow on Instagram and Facebook @themortgagedon