Uncommon Sense with Ginny Robinson

Ginny Robinson

Entertaining and in-depth, Uncommon Sense with Ginny Robinson tackles the latest in news, culture, religion and politics from a Christian, independent point of view. Ginny‘s keen eye allows her to cut through the chaos to the things that really matter, and her ability to find the humor in anything provides a fresh new way to stay up to date. read less
NewsNews

Episodes

The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict | My Thoughts (Replay)
16-01-2024
The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict | My Thoughts (Replay)
On this episode, we will be going over the Islamic terrorist attack of Israel by HAMAS and my thoughts on the entire conflict. I will also tell you guys about my inkling that the anti-Christ will most likely be a Muslim. I am basing this off of my own independent biblical research and discovering that the Bible suggests that the anti-Christ will come from Babylon; which is modern-day Iraq. Iraq is 98% Muslim. That leaves a 2% chance that the anti-Christ will not be a Muslim, but odds are that he will be. I want to go over this most recent Islamic terrorist attack on Israel, because Israelis have been enduring the kind of torture, raping, and murders that those of us in the West simply cannot even imagine. The Islamic terrorists of HAMAS have been raping and beheading Israeli children, even infants. Islam is definitively an evil religion. I used to not be allowed to say that. I'd get banned from everything if I uttered those (honest) words. But now it seems like people are finally starting to get it. We cannot call every culture and every religion "beautiful." Why? Well, due to the simple fact that not all cultures and religions are beautiful. Some are incredibly ugly, like Islam. Keep in mind that most terrorist organizations in the world are Islamic — HAMAS, ISIS, the Taliban, to name a few... We need to all be reading our Bibles, focusing on Revelation, because right before the anti-Christ does emerge, there will be a ton of Middle Eastern unrest — particularly in and around Jerusalem. And that is what we see happening now.—https://noblegoldinvestments.com
The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict | My Thoughts
22-10-2023
The Israeli/Palestinian Conflict | My Thoughts
On this episode, we will be going over the Islamic terrorist attack of Israel by HAMAS and my thoughts on the entire conflict. I will also tell you guys about my inkling that the anti-Christ will most likely be a Muslim. I am basing this off of my own independent biblical research and discovering that the Bible suggests that the anti-Christ will come from Babylon; which is modern-day Iraq. Iraq is 98% Muslim. That leaves a 2% chance that the anti-Christ will not be a Muslim, but odds are that he will be. I want to go over this most recent Islamic terrorist attack on Israel, because Israelis have been enduring the kind of torture, raping, and murders that those of us in the West simply cannot even imagine. The Islamic terrorists of HAMAS have been raping and beheading Israeli children, even infants. Islam is definitively an evil religion. I used to not be allowed to say that. I'd get banned from everything if I uttered those (honest) words. But now it seems like people are finally starting to get it. We cannot call every culture and every religion "beautiful." Why? Well, due to the simple fact that not all cultures and religions are beautiful. Some are incredibly ugly, like Islam. Keep in mind that most terrorist organizations in the world are Islamic — HAMAS, ISIS, the Taliban, to name a few... We need to all be reading our Bibles, focusing on Revelation, because right before the anti-Christ does emerge, there will be a ton of Middle Eastern unrest — particularly in and around Jerusalem. And that is what we see happening now.—https://noblegoldinvestments.com