As 2021 draws to an end… Rachel, Geoff and Aaron are joined by Nathan to discuss the highs and lows of the year.
From sporting events to legal proceedings against British Royals and other BS in the news… we take a trip down memory lane. Will you get our ‘Beer or BS’ quiz all correct?
Grab a beer, put on your headphones (we are not suitable for children – Rachel’s fault – most of the time) and enjoy the show!
- Irish Coffee and Vanilla Ice Cream Affogato Stout by New Bristol Brewery (Stout) – 6.0% ABV
Rachel rates 7.3 out of 10
- Seasonal Extravagance by Wild Child Brew Co (Red IPA) – 5.0% ABV
Aaron rates 7.3 out of 10
- Earth Past by Polly's Brew Co (Fruited Gose) - 7.0% ABV
Geoff rates out 7.8 of 10
- Krampus by Tartarus Beers (Porter - Imperial) - 12.2% ABV
Nathan rates out 9.0 of 10
Aaron's Craft Beer Suggestion:
- Made in the Shade by Track Brewing Company (Porter - English) - 5.6% ABV
Made in the shade is our robust, warming porter. Brewed with a classic malt bill of pale malt with roasted barley, chocolate and brown malt, crystal and Vienna malts bringing the deep inky blackness. Fermented with English ale yeast to bring some fruitiness to the party alongside notes of hot chocolate, cacao nibs, coffee and a candied plum finish. Smooth and satisfying to the last drop.