"I had the 'perfect' body and nowhere to take it."
At a very young age, Maddy became obsessed with how food and exercise could make her look.
She developed a lifestyle, a body and an obsession that took the place of relationships, mental health, relationships, sleep, food, her menstrual cycle, relationships, a healthy metabolism, happiness, RELATIONSHIPS, and anything else that is truly important in life.
In this Episode
- Understanding how the messages we get from our families and as children can drive us...and sometimes need to be reprogrammed
- What happened when Maddy entered the fitness industry, became a fitness model and had "everything she ever wanted" - and was totally miserable
- The impact of food obsession and disordered eating on Maddy's life, body and relationships
- So you have the perfect body, now what?
- Where Maddy’s confidence comes from now
Find all resources mentioned at
SleepThe Engineered Network