Podcast title: Embracing Our Humanity: Discovering Peace Within Our Condition
In this episode, Steven explores what it really means to embrace our humanity, flaws and all. He discusses accepting our limitations, finding freedom in who we are, and discovering inner peace through self-acceptance.
- [0:00] - Introduction
- [2:19] - Fantasizing about being something other than human
- [5:24] - Trying to change our inherent humanness causes suffering
- [10:00] - Stepping outside the chatter of our minds
- [15:12] - Seeing life anew through a child's eyes
- [21:00] - Living without worries about tomorrow
- [25:00] - Wrap up and closing thoughts
- We cannot change our basic human condition, so acceptance is key.
- Observing our thoughts and emotions creates more mental clarity.
- Embracing our flawed humanity allows us to find inner freedom.
- Being present and engaged with the "here and now" is the secret.
- "The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and obvious, and yet everybody rushes around in a panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves." - Alan Watts
- "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” - Matthew 6:34
Links and References:
- Inner Peace Meditations Podcast
- Steven Webb Blog
Call to Action:
Loved this episode? Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review! And remember you can always support the show by visiting https://stevenwebb.uk.
Embark on the journey of self-acceptance with us every Friday at 4 PM. At "Stillness in the Storms," serenity is not a destination, but a journey.
A Psychic's StoryNichole Bigley: Spiritual Guide, Intuitive, Energy Healer, Psychic, Medium, Teacher, Reiki, Intuition, God, Angels, Spirit Guides, Universe, Soul, Life After Death, Supernatural, Spirituality, Higher + Highest Self, Consciousness, Awakening)