Find inner peace even with a busy mind. Steven Webb shares how to embrace your thoughts and use meditation techniques that work for you.
Support this podcast at https://thankyousteven.com.
- "You cannot quiet the mind to a point where you can stop your thoughts. There is no off switch." [00:01:30]
- "Meditation is not about quieting the mind. Do you get that? I hear why you with me? So why meditate, if it's not about quieting the mind?" [00:08:00]
- "The more you meditate, the more you see." [00:11:30]
- "Even if you have a busy mind, you can meditate. And you don't have to sit down and try to silence your mind for 40 minutes." [00:17:00]
Steven shares that the goal of meditation is not to silence your thoughts completely, but to embrace them and find inner stillness. Even just taking a few minutes to focus on your breath or listen to sounds can help calm your mind.
Benefits of this episode:
- Learn why you can't fully "turn off" your thoughts
- Discover meditation techniques to embrace your busy mind
- Find inner peace in small moments throughout your day
- Stop judging yourself and simply observe your thoughts
- Integrate mindfulness into everyday life
A Psychic's StoryNichole Bigley: Spiritual Guide, Intuitive, Energy Healer, Psychic, Medium, Teacher, Reiki, Intuition, God, Angels, Spirit Guides, Universe, Soul, Life After Death, Supernatural, Spirituality, Higher + Highest Self, Consciousness, Awakening)