JACK ELLISON - SHOW NOTES - CLEANING PROCESSES WITH JERRY
Given a choice, would you hoard information or share it with the rest of the world to grow together? Jack Ellison, Founder of the CleanSquare community and Vice President of Sales and Distribution at Cleanslate Group, joins the Cleaning Processes podcast today to get into why he would not and how he’s built his community solely to help business owners and people in the cleaning industry learn from each other unselfishly.
Jack got into this business about 25 years ago, starting with landscape architecture. Realizing he was making more money bartending part-time than through his full-time landscape architecture job, he decided to get into real estate management and gradually got into property management. He then gained interest in the supplier side. He formed a company called SiteStuff Inc., which he ran for five years before venturing into various senior sales and distribution roles in companies. CleanSquare is his passion project – a dedicated community that aims to help people help one another – that birthed out a pesky problem: some people had all the knowledge but were unwilling to share it with others. Jack sincerely believes that it’s every knowledgeable person’s responsibility, no matter the professional roles they’ve undertaken, to share the wealth of expertise and information they’ve gathered with those who would benefit from it. It is like-minded folks that make his community a true success!
In today’s episode, he talks about the importance of knowledge-sharing, networking, education, and collective growth, sharing valuable insights from his professional journey to connect with you. He also shares tips to succeed in the real estate industry despite market fluctuations, like those brought in due to the coronavirus pandemic. Do not forget to tune in!
● Jack’s experience as an entrepreneur with SiteStuff and how he led the business from million-dollar monthly losses to a $100 million empire in 5 years.
● Cleansq’s mission: Create a community that’s always open to giving each other feedback, helping with questions, and, basically, sharing knowledge wholeheartedly. CleanSquare is designed to be an unselfish knowledge-exchange community.
● Lessons on management and distribution.
● Networking and the power of the community.
● Jack’s experience at the ISSA show.
● Why Jack believes industries will be better prepared for any unprecedented changes worldwide if they happen, taking note of the lessons from the pandemic.
Jack Ellison is the Founder of the CleanSquare community and Vice President of Sales and Distribution at Cleanslate.
Connect with Jack
Connect with Us
Different Sites Below
Hospitality Cleaning 101