Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Did E3 2021 Live up to the Hype?
- Can PS5 survive against Xbox and Nintendo in 2021?
- Will Halo Infinite be a Game of the Year contender?
- Is it better to acquire studios or collaborate with them?
- Is this Blue Box thing legit or not?
- Does Microsoft have enough studios to deliver 3 new games a month?
- Will CDPR continue working on Cyberpunk 2077?
- Do we need a new Killer Instinct?
- What could be the next big fighting game from Xbox?
- What previous-gen service needs to return?
- Which games have the dumbest names?
- Which licensed game disappointed you when you were a kid?
- How many PS5s need to get sold before Sony stops making PS4 games?
- What company will show the next unreleased game?
- Will Xbox fans play Persona 5 Royal on Game Pass?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our intro and outro music. Follow him on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/shawndaley