The Saturday edition of the Best of Fight Back, from the week that was, with Jane Brown
- The Zoomer Squad with Peter Muggeridge, Rudy Buttignol, and John Wright discuss the worrying signs of rising COVID-19 cases learned from wastewater testing
- Carolyn Stewart and Talia Bronstein react to reports that more people than ever are relying on food banks
- The Recovering Politicians with Cheri DiNovo, George Smitherman, and John Capobianco with their responses to Mayor Chow's deal with Premier Ford to upload the Gardiner and the DVP to the province
- Dr. Elena Elimova from the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre discusses the latest research to battle stomach cancer
- And the best calls of the week!