How do you recover from losing everything you’ve built? And what can you do to prevent that from happening in the first place?
Don Costa is a seasoned entrepreneur and real estate investor. He is the CEO of Strategic REI, Inc., the founder of The Inner Circle Elite Mastermind, a real estate rehab expert, and the host of the Flip Talk podcast. Today, he runs multiple successful businesses and helps other investors do the same by systematizing structures and building consistency.
However, the journey to success was not easy for Don, much like many other investors. He lost everything in 2008 and admittedly made a lot of mistakes along the way. Thankfully, those mistakes taught him some of the most vital lessons in the world of investing and business.
Join us in this week’s interview to learn how Don built his first business, lost it all in the recession, and persevered to rebuild everything from scratch. If you want to join a community for like-minded investors, Don also introduces us to his network—Inner Circle Elite Mastermind.
1. A good economy can hide a bad business.
2. To be a good leader, you have to build a team that you can trust to make decisions.
3. Being an entrepreneur is not a creative prison.
4. Creating an effective system within your business structure takes self-awareness.
5. The signs of an oncoming recession are not always the same every time.
Want to invest alongside Reed? All investments are 100% PASSIVE. Historical returns to accredited investors have ranged 18-31% annualized! To find out more, head on over to…