In this 16th episode of the WowFactor Podcast, I feature Dr. Nataliey Bitature is a business leader and innovator recognised by Forbes 30 Under 30, The World Bank, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and World Economic Forum.
She founded the Musana Carts, a social enterprise building solar-powered street food vending carts and HER, a mentorship platform for young African women.
At Simba group, Nataliey holds the position of Managing director for the hotels within the group.
On this episode of the WowFactor Podcast, we take a deeper dive on the necessity of harvesting Afrocentric solutions to African problems and cover areas like :
- The main challenges facing Musana Carts and how they are being solved.
- What fundamental challenges that cause businesses in Africa to fail and possible solutions.
- What should be done in order to ignite the rise of women entrepreneurs.
Links to content mentioned in the podcast
- Business Revolution Show with Nataliey Bitature
- Time to step up by Caroline Mutoko ( TEDxLavingtonWomen )
©2020 Samuel Kamugisha - All Rights reserved - thewowjournal.comDisclaimer : thewowjournal.com/podcast-disclaimer/Feedback: thewowjournal.com/podcast-listener-survey/