- [3:13] Issues with the current wearables market
- [4:43] The process behind creating a new device
- [8:22] Starting with muscle oxygenation
- [17:32] Getting around the difficulty of getting accurate non-invasive measurements
- [26:23] Speed of muscle relaxation for efficiency
- [33:16] VO2 measurement vs. SSMO2
- [35:39] Why measure nitric oxide?
- [44:02] Infrared thermography
- [52:48] CrossFit games competitor example
- [57:02] The NOXX device
- [1:03:07] Heavy metal music discussion
Connect with Evan and learn more about NNOXX:
Evan is the co-founder and lead physiologist at NNOXX, where he and his team developed the first and only wearable device to non-invasively measure muscle oxygenation (SmO2) and nitric oxide (NO) release from red blood cells in real time.