Today, I am going to discuss the end of Liberalism and how Digitalism will replace it as the world’s first, true global political doctrine; a story where governments, companies and citizens battle for data.
In the 9th episode of The Tech Journal, The Digital Speaker will delve into and explore the positive and negative aspects of an economy run on data. Taking a closer look at some potential futures that are awaiting us depending on which direction we choose to go, which can either empower or enslave citizens.
The rise of Digitalism is unstoppable and depending on the country you live in, can either be something not to look forward to or help us solve some of today's pressing issues.
You can also watch the video here:
If you’re interested in any of these topics, follow or subscribe to any of the below channels:
• The Digital Speaker's website: TheDigitalSpeaker.com
• Dr Mark van Rijmenam's website: vanrijmenam.nl
• LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/markvanrijmenam
• Twitter: twitter.com/vanrijmenam
• Vimeo: vimeo.com/digitalspeaker
• YouTube: t.co/uACxYq1iok
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/the_digital_speaker/
• Anchor.fm: anchor.fm/the-digital-speaker