How do I recover my debts? Rent arrear questions answered by Paul Shamplina

"ProperTea" Talks: Property | Landlords | Home Selling | Property Investment

23-06-2021 • 19 mins

How do I recover my debts after a CCJ has been issued against my ex-tenants?

What if my tenant is not allowing access to get a gas safety check or EICR done?

Rental celebrity, Paul Shamplina of Landlord Action and the Channel 5 TV Show ' Nightmare Tenants and Slum Landlords' answers your questions on what to do about rent arrears, and what new government legislation means for landlords.