In today's episode, we continue to establish a Biblical mindset for the rapture by looking deeply at one significant passage.
In his second letter to the Thessalonians, the Apostle Paul made it very clear that TWO things need to happen FIRST, before the rapture can take place! We explore in detail what those two things are and their significance as signposts of the End Times.
I look into this very clearly written passage and break down what it means. I believe today's study will give every listener MORE CLARITY as to the who, what, when, how, and why of the rapture.
Later on, when we discuss the Antichrist, or "man of lawlessness," who will soon come on the scene, it's, then, I share my thoughts about the SCHOOL SHOOTING IN ULVADE, TEXAS.
As a related topic, I talk about one component of lawlessness that people often overlook. This one thing actually enables lawlessness, present in every strata of society, to grow in the land,
This dynamic of lawlessness has implications for us all, especially parents raising children, and anyone who works with young people.
Understanding what that dynamic is will help us to not only identify it, but to fight against it, on behalf of ourselves and our loved ones. There's never been a more urgent time in our society to do so!
[If you didn't listen to last week's episode, part 1 of this two-part topic, please do. Please look for that episode's link under RESOURCES further down this page.]
Listen to find out more!
Previous Episode: Revelation 15: Pre-Tribulation Rapture: Biblical Mindset or Wishful Thinking? (Part 1)
1. Did listening to this podcast episode give you more clarity as to when the rapture will take place? Why or why not?
Clarity can give us confidence, where we can trust that God's in control and we'll have the wisdom to prepare for that time.
2. Have you ever thought of a sign being like a road sign or sign post, marking where you're at on the road and direction to take? Does this give you confidence for the future? That you'll recognize the signs when they come?
3. The Apostle Paul joined the falling away (or the apostasy) with the revelation of the man of sin. How are these two things related? Does one help influence the other? And, if so, how?
4. With so many clear passages stating the details and timing indicators of the rapture, why do you think people overlook, step over, or choose to see something else in those passages?
How does our "flesh" play a part in what we choose to believe and reject as the truth, despite the evidence that may confront us from the clear statements of the Bible?
1. Slowly review and meditate upon what was shared in this podcast episode.
2. Subscribe and share this podcast with others who may be interested.
3. Look up the Scripture passages shared in this episode. Do your own personal study of them and meditate upon them.
4. Start preparing for the days ahead: spiritually, mentally, physically, domestically, relationally, etc.
Main Website: http://thebiblemind.com
Blog at http://thebiblemind.com/blog
Podcast at http://thebiblemind.com/podcast