In today's episode, we focus on the divinity of Jesus Christ. We look at how the Bible points to Jesus' deity, along with Jesus' own declarations about Himself.
Before we get into the heart of the teaching, I share another little tidbit about myself and, then, the dangers of EMF radiation, coming from smart meters and other electronic devices.
Jesus had to be both God and man to win back everything mankind had lost back in the Garden of Eden: their dominion authority and the relationship they once enjoyed with God.
True to this series, this episode also helps us to understand more of Jesus' Personhood in a deeper way, which is so important as we head closer and closer to the End Times and the soon return of Jesus Christ.
Jesus once asked His disciples one of the most important question posed to mankind: “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”
The way we answer this question can either put us on the right path or lead us down the wrong path. Therefore, we need to make sure of how to answer this question. We need to know Him.
Listen to find out more!
Article: How Dangerous is your Smart Meter?
1. Reflect on one or the other of the sides of Jesus' Personhood. What if He were only God, but not man? What if He were only man, but not God? In your own words, why did He have to be both God and man. Did you agree with what was shared in today's podcast episode? Why or why not?
2. Why is Jesus' question below so important, especially in the times we're living in right now?
"Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?"
Who do you say that Jesus is?
3. In today's episode, we saw another example of how revelation about Jesus in the New Testament was concealed in the Old Testament. Jesus' divinity and humanity were revealed in a particular verse in the Song of Solomon: "My beloved is radiant and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand." (Song of Solomon 5:10)
Take some time to meditate on this verse. Read the description the Shulamite gives of her beloved in the verses following. Allegorically, this is a picture of Jesus.
What does this verse/passage make you think about Jesus?
What's so wonderful is that there's a wealth of information about Jesus in the Old Testament! But, we have to search for it in order to find it.
1. Slowly review and meditate upon what was shared in this podcast episode.
2. Subscribe and share this podcast with others who may be interested.
3. Look up the Scripture passages that were shared in this episode one by one. Do your own personal study of them and meditate upon them.
4. Begin an action plan to study the End Time passages in the Bible!
5. Do a topical Bible study on both the divinity and the humanity of Jesus Christ! Meditate on the glory and mystery of what it means for Jesus Christ to be the God-Man, unique in all the universe.
Main Website: http://thebiblemind.com
Blog at http://thebiblemind.com/blog
Podcast at http://thebiblemind.com/podcast