Welcome to episode one of the Talking Loudly with Nate Podcast. Today, Nate is interviewing the guy who signs the checks. We have Don Wenner, Founder and CEO of DLP Real Estate Capital, on to talk about his humble beginnings, how DLP has grown over the years, his thoughts on leadership, and what the future holds.
Please rate, review, and subscribe!
- Don’s humble beginnings. (2:43)
- What is Don’s definition of success? (7:11)
- What has made Don so successful? (10:25)
- What does Don do in his free time and how does he handle time management? (15:16)
- Commit to learning, be engaged, turn off your phone. (19:34)
- Don’s thoughts on leadership. (23:51)
- What DLP Real Estate Capital does. (29:54)
- How to be successful in Fix & Flip Investing. (33:30)
- So much opportunity in single-family, specifically new construction. (38:20)
- Why is single-family still such a great investment strategy? (43:36)
- What books is Don reading, and some timeless classics to suggest. (46:32)
Follow the show on social media:
Check out Don Wenner online: